Eakle Construction and Trucking provides full-service installation for drain lines, excavator & backhoe lines, and plow lines. In addition, we provide site evaluation with laser, drain line layout, and test hole digging. Contact us today for project questions, inquiries, and requests for evaluations.
- Drain line installation
- Excavator & backhoe line install
- Plow line installation
- Site evaluation with laser
- Drain line layout
- Test holes digging
We offer tailored drainage solutions to homeowners and businesses throughout Napa county. The type of landscape drainage system you need will depend on many factors.
If you’re experiencing drainage issues, we can help! It’s helpful if you can take pictures of the drainage problems during a rainstorm or after a heavy snow melt in order for us to make a plan to solve the problems.
When we come out to your property to assess the drainage situation, we’ll check the grade, and get spot elevations to help determine if there are any problem areas.
Some common drainage solutions include:
- Installing French drains after hand-excavating around the foundation of your home
- Re-grading lawns
- Changing the slope by adding soil/rock around the foundation
- Connecting downspouts to underground drainage systems (Dry Wells)
- Installing dry river beds to assist with storm drainage
- Creating a grassy swale
- Installing a water garden/feature
Local municipalities regulate the release of storm water into the municipal system. We are aware of and careful to follow all codes and regulations as we develop and install your landscape drainage systems.